DENMARK: Falbe Results Fall Into Minus Figures
Danish menswear brand Falbe-Hansen A/S had a terrible year in 2000, with results before tax standing at minus DKR4.9m ($576,722) - DKR6m ($706,191) worse than results in 1999, which stood at DKR1.1m ($129,468). Turnover in 2000 was DKR96.4m ($11.3m) as against DKR95.7m ($11.2m) in 1999. Increase in turnover was not achieved as expected primarily because of the general low retail sales last autumn, which negatively affected reorders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack