US: Family Dollar appoints SVP of store operations
Discount retailer Family Dollar has appointed Colin McGinnis as senior vice president of store operations support, store development and procurement.
The company, which has more than 7,400 stores, said McGinnis will report to Barry Sullivan, executive vice president of store operations.
McGinnis joined Family Dollar eight years ago as a regional vice president and was named vice president of store operations support and process improvement in 2006.
"Through Colin's leadership and store operations experience we intend to improve how we take care of our stores and our team members," said Sullivan.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts