USA: Famous Footwear President To Retire
Brian C Cook, executive vice president of Brown Shoe Company Inc and president of Famous Footwear, is to retire next month. On retirement, he will become a special assistant to the chairman of the company, Ron Fromm, providing strategic counsel. A search for Mr Cook's replacement is well under way. In the interim, Brown Shoe Chairman and CEO Ron Fromm will assume day-to-day leadership of the division. Mr. Fromm spent 13 years at Famous Footwear, most recently as executive vice president, before accepting the presidency of Brown Shoe in 1998.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack