USA: Fancy Feet To Introduce New Line Of Children's Shoes
Fancy Feet, Inc, manufacturer of the Shoe Be Doo and Shoe Be Baby children's shoes labels from Italy, has developed a joint venture with Israeli shoemaker Nimrod Productions, Ltd to be the sole distributor of Nimi, a new children's shoe brand. Nimi shoes and sandals will roll out in Spring 2001 throughout the US at major department stores and children's shoe stores.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again