TAIWAN: Far Eastern Textile FY Profit Soars 76%
The company, Taiwan's largest textile company, reported a profit of US$124 million for the 12-month period.
During the year, Far Eastern announced plans to spin off its textile and fibre operations into a separately listed company.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores