TAIWAN: Far Eastern Textile June Revenue Down
By contrast, for the first six months of the year, revenue was NT$16.17bn, up 1.2 per cent from NT $15.97bn last year.
Consolidated revenue for Far Eastern and its two major units, Far EasTone Telecommunications Co and Far Eastern Polychem Industries was NT$5.95bn in June, an increase of 3.2 per cent from NT$5.76bn last year.
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack