TAIWAN: Far Eastern Textile May Sales Down
Far Eastern Textile Ltd, one of Asia's largest polyester makers, said May revenue fell 8.3 per cent to NT$2.74bn ($80.5m) from NT$2.99bn a year earlier. Revenue in the first five months of the year rose 2.6 per cent to NT$13.62bn from NT$13.27bn. Consolidated revenue for the company and its two major units, Far EasTone Telecommunications Co. and Far Eastern Polychem Industries Ltd., stood at NT$6.18bn in May, up 9.6 per cent from NT$5.63bn a year earlier, Far Eastern textile said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020