USA: Far West Industries Buys Umbro Canada
Far West Industries Inc (CDNX: FWT) and its investment bankers, Global Securities Corporation are pleased to announce that Far West has entered into a Letter of Intent to acquire 100 per cent of the outstanding shares of Umbro Canada Inc, a closely-held private sporting goods company.The company will issue 5,071,419 common shares, which will represent approximately 50 per cent of the fully diluted, issued and outstanding common shares of the company upon completion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again