AUSTRALIA: Farah Looks To Movex For Greater Efficiency
Leading manufacturer and distributor of men's and women's fashions, Farah Australia, has signed a deal to use Intentia's Movex collaborative enterprise application to help improve business processes and customer service. The firm, which recently underwent a complete organisational restructuring that included management, merchandising, product range and technology, said the Movex implementation will be completed in February.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Tailored Brands, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth