UK: Farah Takes To The Road With New Ad Campaign
From 1 September, more than 800 buses will carry the Farah brand along prime routes in major UK cities, including Birmingham, Glasgow, Sheffield, Manchester, Newcastle and Liverpool.
Ben Muis, head of product development at Farah Manufacturing (UK) Ltd, the European division of Tropical Sportswear International Inc, told just-style.com: "We have managed to double our business over the last four years by providing retailers with a mix of branded products that matches our consumer profile.
"Now that we have reached this point we have put a strategy of 'profitable growth' into place which includes increasing our levels of support to our retail customers as well as generating an increase in overall consumer awareness."
Farah already claims more than half of all Great Britain's manufacturer branded men's formal trousers now carry its famous orange tab.
"We have trialled bus campaigns and other forms of advertising and found that our retailers are seeing the best results with campaigns of this kind," adds Ben.
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack