FRANCE: Fashion Ace De La Renta To Quit Balmain
Famous designer Oscar de la Renta will tomorrow present his final collection for Balmain after nearly 10 years with the company, the French fashion house announced on Monday. The 70-year-old had been expected to present his last collection for Balmain in 2003, but after talks both parties agreed to make this week's show his last. His successor is expected to be named later this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores