USA: Fashion Begins With BroadVision At fashion500.com
BroadVision (Nasdaq:BVSN), a leader in personalized e-business applications, announced that fashion500.com, Inc has selected BroadVision to power its worldwide e-commerce offering for the luxury lifestyle product and service industries, manufacturers and consumers. "Rather than try to synchronize myriad solutions from a host of different vendors, we went with BroadVision to attain best-of-breed quality across the board," said Dr Jeff Nimeroff, chief technology officer, fashion500.com. "By choosing BroadVision, we come away with a complete and scalable e-commerce solution, well-integrated with meaningful partnerships. BroadVision gave us great options, and we chose an integrated approach that allows us to benefit from BroadVision e-commerce applications and from the technology of its top-tier partners as well." With BroadVision applications, fashion500.com takes advantage of subtle personalization, optimizing BroadVision solutions proactively to enable cross-selling and up-selling of merchandise by displaying content targeted to user profiles and purchase history. Using BroadVision applications, fashion500.com has created a network of independent stand-alone Web sites for its roster of supported exclusive members including Barry Kieselstein-Cord, Betsey Johnson, Carmen Marc Valvo, Fernando Sanchez, Iceberg, Oscar by Oscar de la Renta and Philosophy by Alberta Ferretti. The Web sites feature extranets where members can update content, make inventory modifications, and change the look and feel of their personal sites. The flexible BroadVision foundation allows fashion500.com members to add innovative new services in real-time as they continue to learn about user preferences and needs -- a crucial factor in staying ahead of the competition. In addition to the flagship online visibility for designers on their own stand-alone sites, fashion500.com will also provide a pure-play aggregated online environment, branded
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Brandix rolls out Tukatech systems
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar