UK: Fashion Brand Group Pentland's HQ Wins Top Award
Staff who work at the base of the firm behind brands such as Speedo, Ellesse and Lacoste, enjoy lake views along with a gym, fitness studio, internet café, waterfront restaurant and games room.
The building also boasts plasma and projection screens in reception along with meeting rooms themed on tropical beaches and skateboard parks, as well as chandeliers in offices.
Delighted chairman Stephan Rubin said: "The corporate world demands people work harder, faster and longer. We wanted to take a more refreshing and healthier view.
"People are at their best if you allow them to take time out from the stresses of work to relax or 'de-stress' within fantastic surroundings."
Companies: Warnaco Group Inc
Online intimate wear retailer figleaves.com will launch swimwear brand Speedo's first online shop next month....
Apparel group Warnaco said it suffered lower fourth-quarter earnings, based on a sales decrease and lower-than-forecast replenishment orders. The company boosted both full-year income and sales, howev...
Swimwear brand Speedo is to clothe athletes in the Winter Olympics for the first time in Torino next year....
Leading swimwear brand Speedo has won a string of individual endorsement deals with American 2006 Winter Olympic sledding hopefuls....
Claims by shareholders in Warnaco Group Inc that accounting firm Deloitte & Touche helped hide Warnaco's true financial condition before it collapsed into bankruptcy in 2001 have been thrown out by a ...
Next Plc, one of the UK's leading high-street fashion retailers, could be the latest British store group to tie up with the Planet Sports chain according to Indian media reports....
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police are charging a woman for importing and making fake designer clothing following a three-month investigation....
Branded clothing company Pentland Group Plc says its bid vehicle's mandatory offer for sportswear chain JD Sports has been declared unconditional after it reached its target for acceptances....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020