SPAIN: Fashion brand Mango to launch lingerie line
Spanish fashion brand Mango is launching its first lingerie collection next year.
The Mango Sweet collection will consist of 18 garments and accessories made from natural fibres such as cotton and crinkled silk, and will be priced from EUR15 to EUR60 (US$19-77).
The line, which will be available in stores from mid-February 2009, will be available at 257 points of sale in Europe, the US and Asia.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Faced with slowing sales in Western markets, lingerie firms are increasingly focusing on emerging markets like Russia and Asia for growth. According to new research, both China and India are likely to...
Spain's armada of fashion retailers has taken the world's high streets by storm with Inditex becoming the largest such enterprise and smaller rivals such as Mango rushing to gain domination. Not to be...
One of the few saving graces of the current financial crisis will be a new and more efficient fashion retail landscape when the recovery ends....
This week's World Retail Congress in Barcelona has attracted around 800 key executives from the apparel and footwear industries, together with other business areas. Here's a snapshot of quotes from da...
US fashion chain Gap Inc will sell its clothing through booming online fashion website Asos from this summer, it has been revealed....
Internet fashion retailer Asos expects profits to be ahead of expectations for the 2009 fiscal year after sales increased 104% to GBP165m (US$240.6m) during the period....
Teen fashion retailer Aeropostale Inc has chosen Dubai as the location for its first international store outside North America....
Clothing sales in Vietnam are forecast to grow at nearly 15% year-on-year by the end of 2012, helped by soaring demand for better quality apparel and rising brand awareness, a new report says....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022