FRANCE: Fashion Chain Camaieu Posts 7.5% Q3 Growth
French fashion chain Camaieu SA on Thursday posted a 7.5 per cent year-on-year climb in third quarter turnover to $74 million.
The operator of 360 stores said nine-month turnover jumped 14.9 per cent year-on-year to $219m and it plans to open 15 new stores, both in France and abroad, before the end of the year.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020