GREECE: Fashion Chain Fokas Enjoys Sales Surge
The retailer said in a trading update more than $10m of that total came from sales of the Esprit brand for which it is an exclusive representative and added it will invest $7m in a new department store in the centre of Athens this year.
Companies: Esprit Holdings
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The first major conference organised by the Business Social Compliance Initiative in Brussels last week was marred by protests against weak social audits and 'sweatshop cover-ups.' Jozef De Coster was...
Clothing company Esprit Holdings said slow European store sales failed to dampen six-month profit growth, which totalled a pleasing 15.7%....
Lifestyle apparel brand Esprit says it has fuelled growth plans and development capability with Geac's Product Lifecycle Management solution....
Lifestyle clothing brand Esprit is planning to boost garment sourcing from India, chief operating officer Thomas Johannes Grote told reporters....
The head of international brands at India's largest fashion apparel retailer, Madura Garments, has left the company just days after helping to launch the Esprit label in the country....
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police are charging a woman for importing and making fake designer clothing following a three-month investigation....
Mid-price fashion retailer Esprit Holdings Ltd has enjoyed a 67 per cent hike in full-year net profit, boosted by better sales and margins....
Yunsa, manufacturer of fabrics for men's and women's apparel, is aiming for sales of US$85 million in 2005....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar