USA: Fashion Chain Gadzooks Unveils All-Girl Concept
Specialty fashion chain Gadzooks Inc will no longer sell boys' clothing after it unveiled its new all-girl store concept.
The Texas-based operator of around 430 stores has converted all of its stores to the new concept and will now sell more apparel merchandise and shoes, accessories and swimwear from brands such as Dollhouse, Hot Kiss and Lucky Brand.
"We are excited to present the new stores to our customers and to introduce such a wide variety of brands and styles with everything from cosmetics to active wear and fragrance to shoes," said chairman and CEO Jerry Szczepanski.
He added the company has also revamped its website to support the new all-girl concept.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack