SWEDEN: Fashion Chain JC Reveals New CEO/President
Swedish fashion chain JC announced on Friday it had appointed 53-year-old Thommy Nilsson as its new president and CEO, effective August 12. Formerly CEO at clothing retailer Kapp-Ahl, Nilsson will replace Claes Hagberg who has been at the helm of JC for 14 years. Nilsson has worked for JC in the past both as its marketing chief and managing director of its retail concept Brothers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth