SWEDEN: Fashion Chain JC Reveals New CEO/President
Swedish fashion chain JC announced on Friday it had appointed 53-year-old Thommy Nilsson as its new president and CEO, effective August 12.
Formerly CEO at clothing retailer Kapp-Ahl, Nilsson will replace Claes Hagberg who has been at the helm of JC for 14 years.
Nilsson has worked for JC in the past both as its marketing chief and managing director of its retail concept Brothers.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022