SWEDEN: Fashion Chain Lindex Enjoying Solid 2002
Swedish clothing chain Lindex AB on Monday posted an 8.3 per cent climb in nine month sales to 408 million euros from the year-ago period as it was boosted by the acquisition of fashion retailer Twilfit. The operator of nearly 350 stores in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Germany said same-store sales climbed 1.3 per cent and improvements to its supply chain boosted its gross margin to 55.7 per cent from 50.2 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores