SPAIN: Fashion Chain Mango's FY Sales Grow 6.4%
High-street fashion chain Mango has posted a 6.4 per cent rise in 2004 sales to €832 million.
The retailer says it now forecasts group sales to increase by 5 per cent in 2005, and is planning to expand its store portfolio into the US and Canada over the next year.
Mango opened 87 stores in 2004, 16 of which were in its domestic Spanish market.
They are stylish, young Far-Eastern fashion designers and they are helping to seal the fate of European and US apparel makers. Only these particular designers are employed not to come up with original...
What is fast fashion and is it really any different to supply chain management or quick response? This article is an edited version of an interview given by retail consultant Malcolm Newbery to Dr Liz...
Although Ukraine has the potential to be the top East European clothing supplier to Western Europe, the industry's growth is hampered by a lack of foreign investment. But this could be about to change...
Spanish fashion chain Mango is opening eight new outlets in Mexico this year, Latin American News Digest reported....
Mango, the fast-growing Spanish women's fashion chain, intends to open 100 stores this year when it forecasts revenues will rise 5% to EUR1.2bn (US$1.4bn)....
Spanish fashion retailer Mango is to use Lectra's product lifecycle management (PLM) solution to help develop, manage and control its collections....
Spain's airport authority Aena has awarded Zara and Mango a concession to exploit more than 1,200m2 of retail space at Madrid Barajas' new international terminal, just-style has learned....
Spanish women's apparel chain Mango plans to open 40 stores in Poland by 2011 to make it its second-biggest market in Eastern Europe, a company spokesman told just-style....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack