HONG KONG: Fashion Chain Ports Design Eyeing IPO?
Fashion chain Ports Design Ltd was on Monday reported to be planning to raise up to HK$379 million (US$48.6m) through an initial public offering in Hong Kong as it embarks on an expansion drive. Media reports quoted market sources as saying the operator of about 250 shops in China expects its shares to debut on Hong Kong's main board at the end of this month.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth