NORWAY: Fashion Chain Voice Enjoys Sales/Profit Jump
Norwegian fashion chain Voice ASA on Monday announced it swung into a second quarter profit amid a six per cent climb in turnover to $22 million from $20.9m in the year-ago period. The company, which plans to open 10 new stores by the end of this year, posted a pre-tax profit of $578,000 for the April to June period versus a pre-tax loss of $1.2m in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs