ITALY: Fashion Firm Jordan Swings To FY Loss
The Manerbio-based company, which enjoyed a net profit of 45,000 euros in 2001, also reported a fall in turnover to 38 million euros from four million the previous year.
However, it managed to reduce net debt from three million at the end of 2001 to 1.9 million euros last year.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts