ESTONIA: Fashion Firm Klementi Doubles Q1 Loss
Women's fashion producer Estonia's Klementi AS on Monday revealed it doubled its first quarter net loss to 600,000 euros from 300,000 euros in the year-ago period.
The company said in a statement sales for the latest period fell to two million euros from 2.1 million euros last year as it axed two unprofitable stores and increased markdowns.
It added two new concept stores opened their doors last month in the Estonian capital Tallinn and Latvian capital Riga.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar