ITALY: Fashion Group Aeffe FY Profit Up 74%
Italian fashion house Aeffe Fashion Group on Monday posted a 73 per cent year-on-year jump in annual pre-tax profit to $18.6 million on the back of higher sales.
The firm, which makes and distributes clothes for famous fashion labels such as Alberta Ferretti, Moschino and Jean Paul Gaultier e Pollini, said turnover climbed to $269m from $260m in the year-ago period.
Aeffe also produces a range of small leather goods while its main lines include menswear, womenswear as well as intimate apparel, swimwear and footwear.
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack