ITALY: Fashion Group Balloon Posts $200,000 FY Profit
The company, owner of the Blunauta brand, said its turnover grew 21 per cent year-on-year to $40m and added it sees a 2003 net profit of $4m and turnover of $65m as it benefits from the opening of new stores.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"