CANADA: Fashion Group Reitmans Enjoys Q2 Profit Jump
Women's fashion group Reitmans (Canada) Limited on Wednesday posted a 27.3 per cent rise in second quarter net profit from the same period last year on the back of higher sales at its various banners. The Montreal-based operator of 820 stores under banners like Reitmans, Smart Set, Pennington's and Dalmys, posted a net profit for the quarter ended August 2 of C$17.3 million, or C$1.01 per share, versus C$13.6m, or C$0.79 per share, last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack