CANADA: Fashion Group Reitmans Enjoys Q2 Profit Jump
Women's fashion group Reitmans (Canada) Limited on Wednesday posted a 27.3 per cent rise in second quarter net profit from the same period last year on the back of higher sales at its various banners. The Montreal-based operator of 820 stores under banners like Reitmans, Smart Set, Pennington's and Dalmys, posted a net profit for the quarter ended August 2 of C$17.3 million, or C$1.01 per share, versus C$13.6m, or C$0.79 per share, last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022