US: Fashion house Carven chooses PLM software
French couture house Carven has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) tool to improve the efficiency of its product development process.
The company will implement the web-based Centric 8 PLM solution and mobile apps for retail, apparel, footwear, luxury and consumer goods, replacing its extensive use of spreadsheets.
Carven said the software will help it realise increased efficiency through the reduction of lower-value, administrative tasks and data entry.
Improved accuracy will also reduce the number of iterations for samples and prototypes, and new product development will become faster, the company added.
"Importantly, the Centric PLM software will allow Carven to accomplish these goals without losing creativity in the design and development process, which is so critical for the company," said Carven production and purchasing director, Claude Sztykman.
Woolworths Australia is replacing multiple legacy systems and spreadsheets with a single PLM platform across all divisions and product categories....
Xperia Solutions has launched a new product lifecycle management (PLM) software suite aimed at helping apparel and footwear firms speed up the product development cycle, lower costs and improve commun...
The latest energy and cost-saving developments in garment production machinery will be under the spotlight at the upcoming Texprocess trade fair taking place in May....
Lingerie maker Regina Miracle International has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) software to help speed sample development and collaboration with customers....
Canadian apparel brand Kit and Ace has implemented WFX's cloud-based product lifecycle management (PLM) solution to drive growth by improving its product development processes....
Design, innovation, development and sourcing business The S Group has selected CGS's BlueCherry ERP and PLM solutions to increase visibility and efficiency across all of its departments....
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Brexit Trade Focus – How a CANZ-UK FTA stacks up
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- How virtual garments could shape fashion retail
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Inditex and Lenzing sign textile waste pact
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- EU and US dispute China raw materials duties
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape