US: Fashion house Carven chooses PLM software
French couture house Carven has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) tool to improve the efficiency of its product development process.
The company will implement the web-based Centric 8 PLM solution and mobile apps for retail, apparel, footwear, luxury and consumer goods, replacing its extensive use of spreadsheets.
Carven said the software will help it realise increased efficiency through the reduction of lower-value, administrative tasks and data entry.
Improved accuracy will also reduce the number of iterations for samples and prototypes, and new product development will become faster, the company added.
"Importantly, the Centric PLM software will allow Carven to accomplish these goals without losing creativity in the design and development process, which is so critical for the company," said Carven production and purchasing director, Claude Sztykman.
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
This report includes new information on the latest developments in: cosmetotextiles; e-commerce technology; environmentally friendly apparel, fibres, and finishing treatments; fabrics for performance ...
Sunrise Brands has selected Centric Software's product lifecycle management (PLM) software solution to support the growth of its private-label business....
Designer fashion, accessories and footwear brand 3.1 Phillip Lim is to implement the BlueCherry Enterprise Suite to support the domestic and international growth of their business and the development ...
The most-read stories on just-style this week include a look at supply chain sustainability initiatives, comments on the challenges of integrating sustainability into fashion businesses, and new figur...
Product lifecycle management (PLM) software provider Centric Software has opened its first Asian office in Shanghai, as part of efforts to expand its presence in the region....
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report