UK: Fashion Sponsorship Forum At London Fashion Week
To add to the buzz of this season's London Fashion Week, the British Fashion Council will be hosting the first ever Fashion Sponsorship Forum on Wednesday 27th September 2000. The event, aimed at leading UK marketers, is intended to equip companies with all they need to know about the opportunities for associating their brand with the glamorous world of fashion and style.The Forum will show how fashion has worked as a marketing tool to create brand awareness, re-position brands and engage a new audience. Eminent speakers from Amex and Vidal Sassoon will share their success stories and provide an overview of how they created brand recognition worldwide.The Forum will be held in the London Fashion Week tents at The Natural History Museum.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020