UK: Fashion Sponsorship Forum At London Fashion Week
To add to the buzz of this season's London Fashion Week, the British Fashion Council will be hosting the first ever Fashion Sponsorship Forum on Wednesday 27th September 2000. The event, aimed at leading UK marketers, is intended to equip companies with all they need to know about the opportunities for associating their brand with the glamorous world of fashion and style.The Forum will show how fashion has worked as a marketing tool to create brand awareness, re-position brands and engage a new audience. Eminent speakers from Amex and Vidal Sassoon will share their success stories and provide an overview of how they created brand recognition worldwide.The Forum will be held in the London Fashion Week tents at The Natural History Museum.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack