UK: Fashion Sponsorship Forum At London Fashion Week
To add to the buzz of this season's London Fashion Week, the British Fashion Council will be hosting the first ever Fashion Sponsorship Forum on Wednesday 27th September 2000. The event, aimed at leading UK marketers, is intended to equip companies with all they need to know about the opportunities for associating their brand with the glamorous world of fashion and style.The Forum will show how fashion has worked as a marketing tool to create brand awareness, re-position brands and engage a new audience. Eminent speakers from Amex and Vidal Sassoon will share their success stories and provide an overview of how they created brand recognition worldwide.The Forum will be held in the London Fashion Week tents at The Natural History Museum.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – TJX Companies, Wolverine
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- $136m funding for Made in NY garment-making hub
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar