UK: Fashion Sponsorship Forum At London Fashion Week
To add to the buzz of this season's London Fashion Week, the British Fashion Council will be hosting the first ever Fashion Sponsorship Forum on Wednesday 27th September 2000. The event, aimed at leading UK marketers, is intended to equip companies with all they need to know about the opportunities for associating their brand with the glamorous world of fashion and style.The Forum will show how fashion has worked as a marketing tool to create brand awareness, re-position brands and engage a new audience. Eminent speakers from Amex and Vidal Sassoon will share their success stories and provide an overview of how they created brand recognition worldwide.The Forum will be held in the London Fashion Week tents at The Natural History Museum.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"