UK: Fashion Sponsorship Forum At London Fashion Week
To add to the buzz of this season's London Fashion Week, the British Fashion Council will be hosting the first ever Fashion Sponsorship Forum on Wednesday 27th September 2000. The event, aimed at leading UK marketers, is intended to equip companies with all they need to know about the opportunities for associating their brand with the glamorous world of fashion and style.The Forum will show how fashion has worked as a marketing tool to create brand awareness, re-position brands and engage a new audience. Eminent speakers from Amex and Vidal Sassoon will share their success stories and provide an overview of how they created brand recognition worldwide.The Forum will be held in the London Fashion Week tents at The Natural History Museum.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016