AUSTRALIA: Fashion symbol launched for single people
An Australian fashion firm has developed a motif for singles to attract an eligible partner.
Perth-based SHI Symbol International said the symbol, which has been developed for jewellery and T-shirts, is for the singles of the world interested in meeting others.
The company said the symbol is designed to say the wearer is single and not emotionally or physically involved, happy and ready to meet like-minded people, and interested in "at least saying hello".
The SHI Symbol is based on linking the male Mars and female Venus gender symbols.
Symbol International said it has received an excellent response from Perth singles since releasing the concept, and that visitors from UK, US and Scotland were now wearing them back at home.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack