USA: fashion500.com Arrives On The Web
The widely anticipated public launch of fashion and luxury retail website fashion500.com has been announced. The site features an international roster of today's hottest designers and claims to "combine the selection and convenience of e- commerce with the personal attention of boutique shopping, through a variety of value-added amenities, including soon-to-be-available personal shoppers."Collections represented on the site include labels such as Betsey Johnson, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Kieselstein-Cord and Fernando Sanchez. Categories available include: evening, trend, classic, casual, intimates, accessories, and jewelry.Each of the 16 designers maintains an exclusive agreement with fashion500. Under this agreement, these designers are represented in no other solely-online shopping forum; in addition, fashion500.com builds and maintains these designers' individual independent e-commerce websites, and executes warehouse order fulfillment and back office administration for them. These independent sites will be launched in the coming weeks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- US Q2 in brief - Sears, Burlington, Tilly's
- Zara USA faces US$5m deceptive pricing lawsuit
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras