USA: fashion500.com Arrives On The Web
The widely anticipated public launch of fashion and luxury retail website fashion500.com has been announced. The site features an international roster of today's hottest designers and claims to "combine the selection and convenience of e- commerce with the personal attention of boutique shopping, through a variety of value-added amenities, including soon-to-be-available personal shoppers."Collections represented on the site include labels such as Betsey Johnson, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Kieselstein-Cord and Fernando Sanchez. Categories available include: evening, trend, classic, casual, intimates, accessories, and jewelry.Each of the 16 designers maintains an exclusive agreement with fashion500. Under this agreement, these designers are represented in no other solely-online shopping forum; in addition, fashion500.com builds and maintains these designers' individual independent e-commerce websites, and executes warehouse order fulfillment and back office administration for them. These independent sites will be launched in the coming weeks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020