USA: fashion500.com Arrives On The Web
The widely anticipated public launch of fashion and luxury retail website fashion500.com has been announced. The site features an international roster of today's hottest designers and claims to "combine the selection and convenience of e- commerce with the personal attention of boutique shopping, through a variety of value-added amenities, including soon-to-be-available personal shoppers."Collections represented on the site include labels such as Betsey Johnson, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Kieselstein-Cord and Fernando Sanchez. Categories available include: evening, trend, classic, casual, intimates, accessories, and jewelry.Each of the 16 designers maintains an exclusive agreement with fashion500. Under this agreement, these designers are represented in no other solely-online shopping forum; in addition, fashion500.com builds and maintains these designers' individual independent e-commerce websites, and executes warehouse order fulfillment and back office administration for them. These independent sites will be launched in the coming weeks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- US labour concerns at Honduras apparel makers
- Hugo Boss attacked over labour rights record
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019