USA: fashion500.com Arrives On The Web
The widely anticipated public launch of fashion and luxury retail website fashion500.com has been announced. The site features an international roster of today's hottest designers and claims to "combine the selection and convenience of e- commerce with the personal attention of boutique shopping, through a variety of value-added amenities, including soon-to-be-available personal shoppers."Collections represented on the site include labels such as Betsey Johnson, Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, Kieselstein-Cord and Fernando Sanchez. Categories available include: evening, trend, classic, casual, intimates, accessories, and jewelry.Each of the 16 designers maintains an exclusive agreement with fashion500. Under this agreement, these designers are represented in no other solely-online shopping forum; in addition, fashion500.com builds and maintains these designers' individual independent e-commerce websites, and executes warehouse order fulfillment and back office administration for them. These independent sites will be launched in the coming weeks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- PSF 2014: No one size fits all in apparel sourcing
- PSF 2014: Shifting focus from cost to consumer
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Teen retail being rocked by fast fashion headwinds
- Bangladesh industry development moving backwards
- Adidas China supplier in discussions over strike
- Gap issues mirror widespread industry challenges
- Bangladesh PM asks clothing buyers to pay more
- H&M "pushing the process" on sustainable fashion
- Adidas plans mobile phone hotline at all suppliers
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy