USA: Fashionmall.com Q3 Revenue Up 27 Per Cent
Fashionmall.com today reported total revenue of $1,127,000 for the third quarter 2000, up 27 per cent from the third quarter of 1999 of $889,000. Barter revenue declined both in total dollars and as a percentage of revenue with Q3 2000 barter revenue of $150,000 representing 13 per cent of total revenue compared to $402,000 representing 45 per cent of revenue in Q3 1999. Excluding barter, total revenue increased 101 per cent.For the nine month period, total revenues were $3,678,000 for the current year as compared to $2,609,000 in the prior year; an increase of 41 per cent. Barter represented 11 per cent of total revenue for the first nine months of this year as compared to 43 per cent for the same period in the prior year. Excluding barter, revenues grew by 121 per cent.The pro forma net loss for the third quarter 2000 is $933,000, or$0.12 per share. The pro forma (excluding the accretion of beneficialconversion of convertible preferred stock) net loss for the same quarter in the prior year was $497,000, or $0.07 per share. For the nine months ended September 30, 2000, the pro forma net loss increased to $0.56 from $0.55 for the same period in the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022