USA: Fashionmall.com Q3 Revenue Up 27 Per Cent
Fashionmall.com today reported total revenue of $1,127,000 for the third quarter 2000, up 27 per cent from the third quarter of 1999 of $889,000. Barter revenue declined both in total dollars and as a percentage of revenue with Q3 2000 barter revenue of $150,000 representing 13 per cent of total revenue compared to $402,000 representing 45 per cent of revenue in Q3 1999. Excluding barter, total revenue increased 101 per cent.For the nine month period, total revenues were $3,678,000 for the current year as compared to $2,609,000 in the prior year; an increase of 41 per cent. Barter represented 11 per cent of total revenue for the first nine months of this year as compared to 43 per cent for the same period in the prior year. Excluding barter, revenues grew by 121 per cent.The pro forma net loss for the third quarter 2000 is $933,000, or$0.12 per share. The pro forma (excluding the accretion of beneficialconversion of convertible preferred stock) net loss for the same quarter in the prior year was $497,000, or $0.07 per share. For the nine months ended September 30, 2000, the pro forma net loss increased to $0.56 from $0.55 for the same period in the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack