USA: Fashionmall.com Q3 Revenue Up 27 Per Cent
Fashionmall.com today reported total revenue of $1,127,000 for the third quarter 2000, up 27 per cent from the third quarter of 1999 of $889,000. Barter revenue declined both in total dollars and as a percentage of revenue with Q3 2000 barter revenue of $150,000 representing 13 per cent of total revenue compared to $402,000 representing 45 per cent of revenue in Q3 1999. Excluding barter, total revenue increased 101 per cent.For the nine month period, total revenues were $3,678,000 for the current year as compared to $2,609,000 in the prior year; an increase of 41 per cent. Barter represented 11 per cent of total revenue for the first nine months of this year as compared to 43 per cent for the same period in the prior year. Excluding barter, revenues grew by 121 per cent.The pro forma net loss for the third quarter 2000 is $933,000, or$0.12 per share. The pro forma (excluding the accretion of beneficialconversion of convertible preferred stock) net loss for the same quarter in the prior year was $497,000, or $0.07 per share. For the nine months ended September 30, 2000, the pro forma net loss increased to $0.56 from $0.55 for the same period in the prior year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts