USA: Fashionmall.com To Repurchase One Million Shares
Fashionmall.com Inc's (FASH) board authorized the repurchase of up to one million shares of the company's common stock, the Dow Jones Newswire reported yesterday. In a press release, the online shopping portal company said the transactions would be conducted from time to time on the open market over the next 12 months. The timing of purchases will depend on market conditions, alternative uses of capital and other factors, the company said. Shares of fashionmall.com closed on the Nasdaq Market Monday at $1.88, down 13 cents.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores