USA: Fast Retailing Goes Live With Retek in China
Fast Retailing's expanding operations in China are to be supported by scalable IT solutions from Retek Inc it was revealed on Tuesday. The group is one of Japan's largest retailers, and opened its first two Uniqlo stores in China on 30 September. Retek solutions will form the backbone of its global retail information technology (IT) infrastructure, and will serve as the platform for Fast Retailing's Japan operations as well as all new countries of entry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth