JAPAN: Fast Retailing makes senior Uniqlo appointments
Former Juicy Couture executive LeAnn Nealz joins as chief creative officer for Uniqlo global design. In her previous role she served as president and chief creative officer. Prior to that, she was the EVP and chief design officer at American Eagle Outfitters.
John Fleming will take up the role of CEO of Uniqlo e-commerce globally, joining after almost ten years at Wal-Mart Stores where he was most recently EVP and chief merchandising officer.
Express Inc general merchandising manager Steven Sare will join Uniqlo as chief merchandising officer, and Jörgen Andersson takes up the role of co-global chief marketing officer. Andersson was previously global brand and new business director at Esprit Holdings.
"As our business continues to rapidly grow worldwide, we are excited and pleased to welcome such experts to our senior leadership team," said CEO Tadashi Yanai. "Each person brings a specific set of skills and experiences that will help us launch the next stage of our global growth."
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and ...
Some 190 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in 2013....
This company profile, SWOT and financial report contains in depth information and data about American Eagle Outfitters and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major pro...
Introduction American Eagle Outfitters has long been seen as the go-to for young adults seeking affordable fashion in the US. However, as the overall apparel retail market has struggled, so too have ...
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Outlook 2015: What keeps you awake at night?
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- Fashion brands facing strong dollar “headwind”
- Adidas sells Rockport for $280m to focus on sports
- Adidas and Timberland commit to responsible down
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead