JAPAN: Fast Retailing makes senior Uniqlo appointments
Former Juicy Couture executive LeAnn Nealz joins as chief creative officer for Uniqlo global design. In her previous role she served as president and chief creative officer. Prior to that, she was the EVP and chief design officer at American Eagle Outfitters.
John Fleming will take up the role of CEO of Uniqlo e-commerce globally, joining after almost ten years at Wal-Mart Stores where he was most recently EVP and chief merchandising officer.
Express Inc general merchandising manager Steven Sare will join Uniqlo as chief merchandising officer, and Jörgen Andersson takes up the role of co-global chief marketing officer. Andersson was previously global brand and new business director at Esprit Holdings.
"As our business continues to rapidly grow worldwide, we are excited and pleased to welcome such experts to our senior leadership team," said CEO Tadashi Yanai. "Each person brings a specific set of skills and experiences that will help us launch the next stage of our global growth."
More than 170 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people las...
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been c...
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and ...
Introduction American Eagle Outfitters has long been seen as the go-to for young adults seeking affordable fashion in the US. However, as the overall apparel retail market has struggled, so too have ...
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change