JAPAN: Fast Retailing makes senior Uniqlo appointments
Former Juicy Couture executive LeAnn Nealz joins as chief creative officer for Uniqlo global design. In her previous role she served as president and chief creative officer. Prior to that, she was the EVP and chief design officer at American Eagle Outfitters.
John Fleming will take up the role of CEO of Uniqlo e-commerce globally, joining after almost ten years at Wal-Mart Stores where he was most recently EVP and chief merchandising officer.
Express Inc general merchandising manager Steven Sare will join Uniqlo as chief merchandising officer, and Jörgen Andersson takes up the role of co-global chief marketing officer. Andersson was previously global brand and new business director at Esprit Holdings.
"As our business continues to rapidly grow worldwide, we are excited and pleased to welcome such experts to our senior leadership team," said CEO Tadashi Yanai. "Each person brings a specific set of skills and experiences that will help us launch the next stage of our global growth."
Some 190 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people last yea...
American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and ...
This company profile, SWOT and financial report contains in depth information and data about American Eagle Outfitters and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major pro...
Introduction American Eagle Outfitters has long been seen as the go-to for young adults seeking affordable fashion in the US. However, as the overall apparel retail market has struggled, so too have ...
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Tommy Hilfiger launches solar-powered jacket