JAPAN: Fast Retailing makes senior Uniqlo appointments
Former Juicy Couture executive LeAnn Nealz joins as chief creative officer for Uniqlo global design. In her previous role she served as president and chief creative officer. Prior to that, she was the EVP and chief design officer at American Eagle Outfitters.
John Fleming will take up the role of CEO of Uniqlo e-commerce globally, joining after almost ten years at Wal-Mart Stores where he was most recently EVP and chief merchandising officer.
Express Inc general merchandising manager Steven Sare will join Uniqlo as chief merchandising officer, and Jörgen Andersson takes up the role of co-global chief marketing officer. Andersson was previously global brand and new business director at Esprit Holdings.
"As our business continues to rapidly grow worldwide, we are excited and pleased to welcome such experts to our senior leadership team," said CEO Tadashi Yanai. "Each person brings a specific set of skills and experiences that will help us launch the next stage of our global growth."
Introduction American Eagle Outfitters has long been seen as the go-to for young adults seeking affordable fashion in the US. However, as the overall apparel retail market has struggled, so too have ...
More than 200 companies have now signed the Accord on Fire and Building Safety in Bangladesh following the collapse of the Rana Plaza factory building in Dhaka, which killed more than 1,100 people in ...
Fox’s main goal is to expand its product portfolio by adding more brands under the Fox umbrella. Fox Group operates 309 stores under the Fox network (162 stores), Laline (84) Billabong (27), Fox Home ...
Introduction Footwear in United Arab Emirates industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018......
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Why TPP implementation is far from a done deal
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Cambodia leads US apparel import growth in August
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- Cambodia sets new minimum wage at US$140
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- Vietnam releases new textile dye regulations
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry