JAPAN: Fast Retailing Sales Up 12.8 Per Cent
Fast Retailing Company's 328 stores have increased sales by 12.8 per cent compared with the previous year. Soaring temperatures in July sent sales of polo and t-shirts with fast-drying materials through the roof. And sales at 507 directly-run stores increased 41.2 per cent, thanks to weekly changing promotions focusing on different goods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth