HONG KONG: Fast Retailing share price rises on debut
Through the listing, the company said it aims to expand its presence in the region and gain international investors. Fast Retailing's share price climbed 5.6% today (5 March) and closed at HKD28.90 (US$3.72).
Fast Retailing aims to become the world’s largest apparel company by 2020. The company has been very successful in Greater China, but continues to struggle in other markets and its US super premium de...
Apparel Retail in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also co...
Uniqlo brand owner Fast Retailing has outlined further plans to improve workplace monitoring, following criticism of factory conditions at two of its suppliers in China....
Apparel Retail in Philippines industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile a...
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Rana Plaza three years on – Timeline of change
- Bangladesh still needs reforms to fix factories
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- BHS lacks relevance as it files for administration
- US Q1 in brief: Skechers, Steve Madden
- Improving traceability a key industry challenge
- Bangladesh remediation delays "unacceptable"