JAPAN: Fast Retailing takes Uniqlo to Taiwan
Japanese retail group Fast Retailing has announced the launch of its first store in Taiwan this autumn.
Uniqlo will open its store in the Uni-President Hankyu Department Taipei store in the Xin-yi area, one of Taiwan's biggest shopping areas.
It follows a recently finalised an agreement with Uni-President Enterprises Corporation(UPEC) in Taiwan.
The store will occupy the first basement level of the 1,450 square metre commercial centre.
Uniqlo has expanded to a total of approximately 916 stores, with 125 of these stores located overseas.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
One of the biggest retail success stories of the past decade has been the phenomenal rise of fast fashion, a shopping trend spurred by rapidly changing styles and the ready availability of cheap brand...
Japanese fashion group Fast Retailing has told just-style it is sending 1,200 store manager candidates abroad by mid-2013 as part of a massive overseas expansion. ...
Japanese fashion group Fast Retailing saw total revenues at its Uniqlo chain increase by 10.4% during the month of November, saved by online sales as physical stores suffered....
Taking a look at the week ahead for the footwear and apparel industry, here is news editor Joe Ayling's snapshot of just-style's latest news and insights agenda. ...
Japanese casual clothing chain Uniqlo is launching a range of jeans that uses the same heat-retaining technology used in its best-selling HeatTech thermal underwear line....
Hong Kong based Crystal Group, one of Asia's largest garment manufacturers, is well on its way to achieving its five-year environmental targets according to the company's first sustainability report w...
Value-led clothing retailer Uniqlo is continuing its international expansion with the opening of the company's first store in Malaysia tomorrow (4 November)....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022