JAPAN: Fast to launch higher-priced clothing line?
Fashion chain operator Fast Retailing is considering launching a new, higher-priced clothing line, reported Mainichi Shimbun.
The collection would be more upmarket than its core 'Uniqlo' brand the report said.
Fast recently opened the first store under it new low-priced brand 'GU.'
The company is also mulling the acquisition of an existing brand, it was reported.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Japanese retailer Fast Retailing Co has reported a 2.1% dip in same-store sales for its Uniqlo casual clothing brand during May....
Fashion retailer Giordano International Ltd has denied that it is in talks to sell a substantial stake in the company to one of its three rivals....
The first new material to be jointly launched by Fast Retailing Co, which operates the Uniqlo casualwear stores, and textile maker Toray Industries Inc, is a special lightweight fabric that prevents w...
Japanese clothing group Fast Retailing saw its revenue rise but income fall over the six months to February 2007, due in part to a fall in gross profit margins and wider losses at some consolidated su...
Fast Retailing Co yesterday said that domestic same-store sales at its Uniqlo casual clothing chain rose 7.4% in March compared to a year earlier....
Fashion firm Fast Retailing said income and sales were up in the first quarter, but admitted its core Uniqlo business fell short of expectations because of aggressive discounting....
Fashion firm Fast Retailing said it will take a 33.4% stake in shoe retailer View Co as it looks to widen its business offering....
Fast Retailing Co has opened its first shop for new lower-priced clothing line g.u. inside an outlet of supermarket chain Daiei Inc in Chiba Prefecture....
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Lenzing unveils new sustainability strategy
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar