US: FastFit360 adds e-sampling mobility features to cloud tool
FastFit360 has added new e-sampling mobility features to its cloud-based tool, allowing fashion brands and retailers to capture, upload, and annotate videos on the go.
Apparel brands and retailers can use the new feature, Burst, to capture videos with their mobile and tablet devices, and upload them to FastFit360's cloud computing platform.
The imagery can be used for design inspiration, construction ideas, fit guidance, or colour and trend direction.
Users can sort and annotate frames, focusing on product issues and sharing the most relevant visual data with colleagues or business partners.
According to FastFit360, users do not need to open multiple editing programmes, send e-mails or attachments, or wait for large files to process.
"Our customers want new realms of freedom to capture and easily communicate visual information,” said Roxy Starr, executive vice president, design and development, FastFit360.
“Great concepts and inspiration emerge suddenly in the world of fashion. Our customers must be able to leverage that visual information in a very impromptu, but effective, way. That’s what Burst delivers.”
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Pakistan textile mills fear rash of closures
- Factory funding gap has mixed impact in Myanmar
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- Under Armour secures Germany and Austria deals
- Bangladesh workers rally for unpaid wages
- Under Armour lifts outlook after Q2 revenue hike
- Intertek takes garment inspections to Myanmar
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020