US: FastTrak adds visibility into ticketing lead times
A web-based solution that provides detailed visibility into variable ticketing supply lead times is being rolled out with leading retailers including Urban Outfitters.
FastTrak Analytics is the newest addition to the FastTrak platform from FineLine Technologies, an internet-based solution for order processing, tracking and management of the ticketing function.
The analytical reporting tool provides three core reports covering order turnaround time, order received time, and orders shipped to country.
"FineLine understands our supply chain and is the first supplier to provide us with real-time reporting for both shipping and received-at-vendor performance metrics. This real-time information helps us to better manage our ticketing supply chain," said Jay Hallet, vendor relations manager, at Urban Outfitters, a leading specialty store retailer of women's and men's fashion apparel, footwear and accessories.
To use FastTrak Analytics, the retailer simply chooses a start date and end date to evaluate.
The system then provides a real-time view of the three sets of lead-time data, specific to the retailer's own business, offering dashboard views of charts which can be easily exported or pasted into e-mail and other programmes.
Adidas, Marks and Spencer, Patagonia and Phillips-Van Heusen have been named among the companies taking the most comprehensive steps to stop cotton from Uzbekistan picked with forced labour from enter...
Lifestyle retailer Urban Outfitters has posted "record" sales in its fourth-quarter, driven by revenues at its Anthropologie and Free People divisions....
Destination XL Group has cut its full-year outlook after lower-than-expected December sales, and announced the departure of CFO and COO Dennis Hernreich....
Lifestyle retailer Urban Outfitters, owner of the Anthropologie and Free People brands, has invested in retail planning software to support its online and international growth....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020