USA: Fasturn And PricewaterhouseCoopers Form Strategic Alliance
Fasturn Inc, ( www.fasturn.com ), the next-generation technology and business solution provider for the apparel industry, and PricewaterhouseCoopers today announced a strategic alliance to jointly market a web-based digital marketplace for the apparel industry. The retail industry team at PricewaterhouseCoopers will be able to offer the Fasturn solution to PricewaterhouseCoopers' extensive network of retail and apparel clients. Fasturn has named PricewaterhouseCoopers as a preferred implementer of its solutions, building on the professional services organization's proven methodologies and implementation expertise. PricewaterhouseCoopers is currently engaged in strategic work for Fasturn, including pricing and processing, and helping customize its private and public procurement and supply chain infrastructure for larger customers. "Working with PricewaterhouseCoopers is another major milestone for Fasturn as we build what is already being touted as a revolutionary approach for bringing the apparel industry together using Web-based technology solutions," said Marilyn Tam, president of Fasturn. "This alliance allows both of our companies to deliver a leading electronic procurement offering for the apparel industry." As the first business-to-business solution that integrates web-based sourcing and supply chain management tools into the apparel industry, Fasturn enables a worldwide community of qualified buyers and sellers, key service partners, agents and importers to conduct business seamlessly.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report