USA: Fasturn And PricewaterhouseCoopers Form Strategic Alliance
Fasturn Inc, ( www.fasturn.com ), the next-generation technology and business solution provider for the apparel industry, and PricewaterhouseCoopers today announced a strategic alliance to jointly market a web-based digital marketplace for the apparel industry. The retail industry team at PricewaterhouseCoopers will be able to offer the Fasturn solution to PricewaterhouseCoopers' extensive network of retail and apparel clients. Fasturn has named PricewaterhouseCoopers as a preferred implementer of its solutions, building on the professional services organization's proven methodologies and implementation expertise. PricewaterhouseCoopers is currently engaged in strategic work for Fasturn, including pricing and processing, and helping customize its private and public procurement and supply chain infrastructure for larger customers. "Working with PricewaterhouseCoopers is another major milestone for Fasturn as we build what is already being touted as a revolutionary approach for bringing the apparel industry together using Web-based technology solutions," said Marilyn Tam, president of Fasturn. "This alliance allows both of our companies to deliver a leading electronic procurement offering for the apparel industry." As the first business-to-business solution that integrates web-based sourcing and supply chain management tools into the apparel industry, Fasturn enables a worldwide community of qualified buyers and sellers, key service partners, agents and importers to conduct business seamlessly.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective