USA: Fasturn Names Louise Farr Senior Editor for New Apparel B2B Site
Fasturn Inc., a leading business-to-business electronic solution for the global apparel industry, today announced that Louise Farr, former Women's Wear Daily and W editor, has been appointed senior editor for the site's Industry News Department. Farr brings 20 years of editorial and freelance journalism experience to Fasturn, where she will spearhead the task of creating, developing and managing an original content editorial news section for the site. "The addition of Louise further demonstrates the company's commitment to building a team of industry experts," says Marilyn Tam, president of Fasturn. "Louise's extensive knowledge of the industry, coupled with her journalistic background, will enable Fasturn to offer a pre-eminent source for daily industry news in a sector that is rapidly evolving." Since 1994, Farr has worked as the West Coast editor for Fairchild Publications' Women's Wear Daily and W. Farr has also freelanced for publications including New York, Ms., Ladies Home Journal, Self, TV Guide, American Lawyer, Los Angeles and Redbook during her journalism tenure. The editorial section of Fasturn will be a stand-alone, independently operated department generating stories and industry profiles in the apparel/textile industry. Farr will research and develop original news content about designers, trends, fashion and global business issues. Farr is currently developing an editorial staff in preparation for the site's launch.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts