USA: Fasturn Names Louise Farr Senior Editor for New Apparel B2B Site
Fasturn Inc., a leading business-to-business electronic solution for the global apparel industry, today announced that Louise Farr, former Women's Wear Daily and W editor, has been appointed senior editor for the site's Industry News Department. Farr brings 20 years of editorial and freelance journalism experience to Fasturn, where she will spearhead the task of creating, developing and managing an original content editorial news section for the site. "The addition of Louise further demonstrates the company's commitment to building a team of industry experts," says Marilyn Tam, president of Fasturn. "Louise's extensive knowledge of the industry, coupled with her journalistic background, will enable Fasturn to offer a pre-eminent source for daily industry news in a sector that is rapidly evolving." Since 1994, Farr has worked as the West Coast editor for Fairchild Publications' Women's Wear Daily and W. Farr has also freelanced for publications including New York, Ms., Ladies Home Journal, Self, TV Guide, American Lawyer, Los Angeles and Redbook during her journalism tenure. The editorial section of Fasturn will be a stand-alone, independently operated department generating stories and industry profiles in the apparel/textile industry. Farr will research and develop original news content about designers, trends, fashion and global business issues. Farr is currently developing an editorial staff in preparation for the site's launch.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022