USA: Fasturn Secures $40 Million in Series B Financing
Strategic New Investors Include Lehman Brothers Venture Partners, BCI Partners, CIT Venture Capital, the Principals of Texas Pacific Group, Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown, i2, and Scient Capital. Fasturn, Inc. ( www.fasturn.com ), a leading, global business-to-business apparel marketplace, today announced the closing of a $40-million round of Series B financing that includes strategic new investors Lehman Brothers Venture Partners, BCI Partners, CIT Venture Capital, principals of Texas Pacific Group through their Tarrant Venture Partners fund, Deutsche Banc Alex.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"