UK: Fat Face finance chief Cowing departs
Helen Cowing has left Fat Face “to pursue career opportunities elsewhere”
UK fashion retailer Fat Face has confirmed the departure of its chief financial officer, months after the company backtracked on plans for an initial public offering (IPO).
A spokesperson for Fat Face told just-style Helen Cowing has left the business "to pursue career opportunities elsewhere".
"We thank Helen for her contribution to the business, particularly during the IPO process which we were undertaking earlier in the year," the company said. "We have arranged an interim solution whilst we consider our options for a long-term replacement."
Will Crumbie, head of finance and reporting for Fat Face, has taken over on an interim basis.
The company announced plans to float in April but a month later said that, despite a strong level of interaction with an interest from institutional investors, it had decided to discontinue the plans.
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Responsible apparel sourcing requires teamwork
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- New JC Penney CEO “credible but no solution”
- UPDATE: A&F appoints Horowitz to head Hollister
- Fire and safety events to converge on Bangladesh
- US textile innovation hub could expand re-shoring
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam