UK: Fat Face finance chief Cowing departs
Helen Cowing has left Fat Face “to pursue career opportunities elsewhere”
UK fashion retailer Fat Face has confirmed the departure of its chief financial officer, months after the company backtracked on plans for an initial public offering (IPO).
A spokesperson for Fat Face told just-style Helen Cowing has left the business "to pursue career opportunities elsewhere".
"We thank Helen for her contribution to the business, particularly during the IPO process which we were undertaking earlier in the year," the company said. "We have arranged an interim solution whilst we consider our options for a long-term replacement."
Will Crumbie, head of finance and reporting for Fat Face, has taken over on an interim basis.
The company announced plans to float in April but a month later said that, despite a strong level of interaction with an interest from institutional investors, it had decided to discontinue the plans.
- Supply chain mapping using the Bitcoin blockchain
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- New dye-sublimation printers for sportswear
- Uniqlo owner highlights supplier factory progress
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- Exports of lower cotton content denim treble
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019