UK: Fat Face finance chief Cowing departs
Helen Cowing has left Fat Face “to pursue career opportunities elsewhere”
UK fashion retailer Fat Face has confirmed the departure of its chief financial officer, months after the company backtracked on plans for an initial public offering (IPO).
A spokesperson for Fat Face told just-style Helen Cowing has left the business "to pursue career opportunities elsewhere".
"We thank Helen for her contribution to the business, particularly during the IPO process which we were undertaking earlier in the year," the company said. "We have arranged an interim solution whilst we consider our options for a long-term replacement."
Will Crumbie, head of finance and reporting for Fat Face, has taken over on an interim basis.
The company announced plans to float in April but a month later said that, despite a strong level of interaction with an interest from institutional investors, it had decided to discontinue the plans.
- Why TPP implementation is far from a done deal
- Common themes unite Inditex and H&M supply chains
- US apparel retailers' September 2015 sales roundup
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Clothing and cotton still on child labour list
- Cambodia sets new minimum wage at US$140
- Change at Banana Republic as Gap sales fall
- Unions discuss strike action over Cambodia wage
- Under Armour to open SEAMS Conference
- M&S edit highlights ethically sourced fashion
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields