UK: Fat Face finance chief Cowing departs
Helen Cowing has left Fat Face “to pursue career opportunities elsewhere”
UK fashion retailer Fat Face has confirmed the departure of its chief financial officer, months after the company backtracked on plans for an initial public offering (IPO).
A spokesperson for Fat Face told just-style Helen Cowing has left the business "to pursue career opportunities elsewhere".
"We thank Helen for her contribution to the business, particularly during the IPO process which we were undertaking earlier in the year," the company said. "We have arranged an interim solution whilst we consider our options for a long-term replacement."
Will Crumbie, head of finance and reporting for Fat Face, has taken over on an interim basis.
The company announced plans to float in April but a month later said that, despite a strong level of interaction with an interest from institutional investors, it had decided to discontinue the plans.
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Connected sourcing networks ease payment problems
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Talks underway on Myanmar minimum wage
- Fashion brands facing strong dollar “headwind”
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- C&A to boost opportunities for women in India
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead