Fat Face to make US store debut in Boston
Fat Face will open its first store in the US
UK lifestyle clothing brand Fat Face is to open its first store in the US, starting with Boston.
A spokesperson for the group confirmed the move, which will see the store open in the autumn.
It will be Fat Face's first physical store to open in the US and it's first venture outside the UK and Ireland. The company is hoping to open five to ten over the next 18 months State-side.
Fat Face already has a presence in the US through a website, and there are plans to expand its online presence across Europe with dedicated language sites.
The company also has plans to expand its store presence in the UK and Ireland, where it currently operates around 200 stores, adding a further 12.
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack