USA: FDS Comp Sales Up 2.9 Per Cent
Federated Department Stores, Inc (NYSE:FD) (PCX:FD) today reported total sales of $1.633bn for the five weeks ended September 30, 2000, an increase of 2.2 per cent from total sales of $1.598bn for the same period last year. On a comp store basis, Federated's September sales increased 2.9 per cent.For the first 35 weeks of 2000, Federated's sales totaled $11.002bn, an increase of 5.2 per cent over total sales of $10.458bn for the same period last year. On a comp store basis, Federated's year-to-date sales are up 2.4 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022