USA: Federal Charges Force Guess To Tighten Web Security
Fashion marketer Guess Inc has agreed to upgrade security on its website after the Federal Trade Commission accused it of exposing consumers' credit-card details and personal information to computer hackers. The regulator also charged Guess with failing to use reasonable or appropriate measures to prevent consumer information from being accessed at its web site.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"