USA: Federated Announces I.N.C Apparel Licensing Agreement With Japan's Kosugi Sangyo
Federated Department Stores, Inc. and Kosugi Sangyo Co., LTD today announced that a licensing agreement has been signed for Kosugi Sangyo to distribute Federated's I.N.C International Concepts® (I.N.C) private brand of apparel in Japan. Federated projects that by 2003, the I.N.C brand will be rolled out with strategic retail partners to more than 30 targeted department stores in key Japanese locations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth