USA: Federated Department Stores Drops FCUK Brand
The company decided to drop the French Connection brand from its Macy's and Bloomingdales stores due to an advert for FCUK perfume which featured a half-naked couple and the slogan "Scent to Bed".
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The Great Bra War and Sweater Crisis has shown that Europe's retailers can be a lot better at whining than at working professionally together to avoid problems in the first place. Back in April, when ...
The UK middle market in clothing could soon cease to exist according to new research. The traditional mass market is being squeezed by value-led retailers on the one hand and smaller fashion multiples...
High-street fashion chain French Connection is refusing to reimburse the owner of the dog starring in its latest advertising campaign....
Fashion retailer and wholesaler French Connection Group today (9 December) issued a profit warning saying that although retail sales have improved since September, this has not been sufficient to meet...
Struggling fashion chain French connection is at the centre of takeover speculation after Icelandic investor Baugur upped its stake in the business....
Fashion chain French Connection says it will markedly reduce the use of its much-debated fcuk slogan after suffering sales decreases....
UK clothing retailer Republic is in sales talks with Change Capital Partners, the buyout house founded by Luc Vandevelde, the former chairman and chief executive of Marks & Spencer....
Icelandic retailer Baugur has increased its stake in fashion chain French Connection, which yesterday reported a 68 per cent slump in first-half pretax profit....
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective